What Needs To Be Done Before My Windows Get Re-sprayed?
The good news is that you need to do nothing before we re-spray your windows. Our team of highly skilled window resprayers do all of this for you, as you would expect. This includes the following:
- Removal of any silicone from your windows
- We fully clean all surfaces of the window frames with soapy water
- A special buffer prepares the surface of the upvc which allows the paint to stick to the frame like glue
- Masking tape is applied to all edges of the windows plus we paper around the area so that any stray spray paint only goes where it’s supposed to
- An under coat mist is applied which acts as a layer between the paint and the upvc
- After the mist coat we apply a minimum of three additional coats of spray paint to give you the perfect finish.
- We remove all of the masking tape and paper surround and then reapply the silicone around the frames.
- Last but not least, we tidy everything up and leave you 100% satisfied with your new looking window frames.
To see more of our work simply visit out Gallery page where we showcase our latest work.
We are a local company serving local people
We are a local spray painting company who serve customers throughout Manchester. Our service is second to none and we will not be beaten on price. Areas we have recently worked in include the following:Altrincham, Alderley Edge, Appleton, Adlington, Broadheath, Bredbury, Brooklands, Bramhall, Bowdon, Birchwood, Burnage, Cheadle, Cheshire, Eccles, Failsworth, Great Sankey, Grapenhall, Hale, Handforth, High Legh, Irlam, Knutsford, Lymm, Macclesfield, Manchester, Marple, Northwich, Pendlebury, Prestbury, Prestwich, Poynton, Sale, Stockport, Stretford, Styal, Swinton, Timperley, Urmston, Warrington, Wilmslow, Worsley, Mottram St. Andrews, Over Alderley, Nether Alderley, Mere, Morley Green, Monks Heath and Wythenshawe.